Professional Ceiling Fan Installation
At Dakota Electric, LLC, we’ve helped many people save energy and increase the comfort of their homes with a professional and friendly ceiling fan installation. Our licensed electricians and several years of experience make us equipped to safely handle anything that comes up, including hard-to-reach areas, complex electrical systems, and much more. Take the stress out of fan installation and let the pros at Dakota Electric, LLC do it for you.
Why Install a Ceiling Fan
Many people think ceiling fans are only useful in the hot summer months, but the truth is that these devices provide benefits all year round. Some of the best reasons to install a ceiling fan include:
- Indoor comfort: Ceiling fans create a cool, refreshing breeze in warm weather. They can also be set in reverse to heat your home during winter months by pushing hot air downward.
- Energy savings: Using a ceiling fan is a great way to set your thermostat up or down a few degrees without sacrificing comfort or air circulation. You’ll see the savings reflected in your monthly electrical bill.
- Extra lighting: Illuminate a large room with the lights of a ceiling fan. If your existing fan doesn’t have lights, our skilled professionals can usually make any necessary upgrades.
- Décor: With a myriad of sizes and styles to choose from, make the most of your ceiling fan by using it to add functional visual interest to your home.
Q: What is the difference between a wet and a damp fan?
A damp fan can be in an area that is covered, such as a covered patio, porch or deck. A wet fan can handle more moisture and thus can be used in these areas even if they are not covered from the elements.
Q: Do your fans have remote controls?
Many of the fans we install come with remote controls for your convenience. If this is something you are interested in, then mention that during the first call and we will make it happen! We can also help you integrate more than one fan into the same remote!
Q: Can it be installed on a sloped ceiling?
Our professionals know how to work with almost any type of ceiling so that you can get the comfort you want. We know how to properly install fans in sloped ceilings so that they produce the best result given the dimensions of the room.
Why Choose Dakota Electric, LLC
We realize that our potential clients have many options when it comes to professional ceiling fan installation, which is why we’re proud to say they choose us for impeccable service and results. When you work with Dakota Electric, LLC, you get:
- Licensed, professional electricians
- Commitment to safety and efficiency
- Extreme attention to detail to ensure all fixtures are installed for optimal operation
- Friendly, reliable service that puts you in the driver’s seat.